Halton Youth Cabinet
Halton Youth Cabinet is open to anyone in Halton aged 11 - 18 who wants to work with local decision-makers to ensure young people's voices are heard.
It is your chance to meet like-minded people your age, and participate in national events around the country such as, British Council Youth Convention as well as local events happening where you live!
The cabinet meets every second and fourth Wednesday, 5:30 pm -7:30 pm, with face-to-face and virtual options available.
For more information, contact Helen McGorrin:
[email protected] or call 07867 503 745
What can you be a part of when you join Halton Youth Cabinet?
- Youth Parliament Elections
- Make Your Mark
- Mental Health Campaigns, locally , regionally and nationally
- Environmental Campaigns
- Supporting funding panels set by Halton Borough Council
- Planning campaign to improve the image of young people across the borough
- Developing links with Liverpool City Region Youth Advisory Board
- Reviewing the Youth Activities Survey & developing a young person friendly feedback report
As well as
- Co-ordinating and distributing youth cabinet consultations, school question time & debates
- Developing recruitment material for new members information