Get out on the water and feel the wind in your hair! Whether you want to become a proficient sailor or just get afloat, we have something for you.
We offer a range of professional Royal Yachting Association courses if you want to take your sailing proficiency further - see our courses page for more details.
The most relaxing way to get out and paddle! We offer taster sessions to get groups out on the water and engaged, where they will learn basic skills. We also offer a range of professional qualifications, details on our courses page.
We offer taster sessions to get groups out on the water and learn basic paddling skills. We also offer a range of professional qualifications, details on our courses page.
Test your planning and design skills, working together as a team to build a raft which will not only float, but will keep you out of the water!
This activity combines gorge scrambling and gorge walking in amazing environments in North Wales. You will be climbing, swimming and traversing refreshing rivers and pools of water. Exploring through beautiful rock formations whilisit sliding, scrambling and stumbling your way through a magnificent gorge.
- Zip wire - fight your fears and fly through the air!
- Bushcraft - do you have what it takes to survive in the great outdoors?
- Archery - from beginner to pro, summon your inner Olympian and go for gold!
- Indoor climbing - whatever the weather you can challenge yourself to scale the wall
- Outdoor climbing - a whole new thrill and challenge to face
- Bouldering - climb without ropes or harnesses, testing your strength, skill, and balance
- Day walks - enjoy the views and learn about the wildlife and plants, from a relaxing stroll along a canal to a challenging mountain walk
- Orienteering - test your navigation skills!
- Fire Pit - test your skills in our outdoor kitchen!
- Initiative games - fun mental and physical challenges that will test your logic, creativity, and communication skills